Erica Hauser is a New York based artist who is influenced by Mid-Century design, colors and vintage handmade aesthetics. Erica focuses primarily on patterns and how shapes coexist with each other on a surface.
All artwork is made to order in our state-of-the-art Austin, Texas studio by our experienced team of artisans.
- Top-quality Giclee prints on premium archival matte paper, float mounted
- Choice of hand-crafted 100% American maple frame or clear acrylic shadowbox
- Framed Paper is presented with a standard acrylic glazing
- Ready to hang upon arrival
- Free shipping and easy returns
- Size listed is outer frame dimensions